International Yoga TTC
August 5 @ 9:00 am - September 6 @ 5:00 pm
Our International Yoga Teachers’ Training Course is designed to lay a solid foundation to the physical and philosophical ideas of yoga practise. Comprehensive in theory and hands-on practical training, this course is tailor made for yoga-students-for-life and aspiring yoga teachers.
The course enriches the student’s experience of yoga: asana and beyond. If you choose to complete the certification process affiliated with new Yoga Alliance RYT 200 standards, you can begin the journey as a yoga teacher with international credibility and recognition.
Whether you aspire to teach yoga, or simply want to deep-dive into the practice for better understanding, you can find what you are looking for in this course.
You will learn
- The how and why of Daily Self-Care and practice.
- Lifestyles and Routines.
- Asanas and their alignment:
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Yoga Nidra and other meditations
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Human body:
- Human Psychology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Effective communication.
- Class plan conception and teaching.
- Therapy through yoga
- Application of yoga in different contexts and for varying needs.
Prerequisites: Just your willingness to learn.
Everyone is welcome to take up this foundational course; even beginners in yoga.
- Affiliated to Yoga Alliance, RYT 200
- Updated with the new standard released in June 2019.
- Course syllabus in line with the guidelines laid down by AYUSH Ministry Govt. of India