International Yoga TTC: Level 1 [Weekend]
June 8 - August 25
“Teaching yoga itself is great karma yoga, because it reconnects people to the source.”
Designed to deepen the personal practice of yoga, this course is the beginning of your journey as a yoga teacher and introduces you to their responsibilities as one. This is a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on practice for aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners. You will also be mentored throughout the program and will also have an option to do an apprenticeship with Amrutha Bindu Yoga.
You will learn
- The how and why of Daily Self-Care and practice.
- Lifestyles and Routines.
- Asanas and their alignment,
- Mudras and Bandhas
- Yoga Nidra and other meditations
- Physiology of the human body according to western and eastern understanding,
- Human Psychology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Effective communication.
- Class plan conception and teaching.
- Therapy through yoga
- Application of yoga in different contexts and for varying needs.
Prerequisites: Just your willingness to learn.
Everyone is welcome to take up this course; even beginners in yoga regardless of age, gender, race, economic status, and physical disability. This course is designed for everybody looking to enhance or deepen the experience of their yoga practice. After completing the certification affiliated with Yoga Alliance RYT 200 and you can begin the journey as a yoga teacher with an international credibility. Students emerge from our teacher’s training as confident teachers with a strong and solid teaching skill set ready to begin their career.
- Affiliated with Yoga Alliance, RYT 200
- Course syllabus in line with the guidelines laid down by AYUSH Ministry Govt. of India