TERMS & CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by Amrutha Bindu Yoga registered in Bangalore India.
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the services provided by Amrutha Bindu Yoga on the site and in our studio.
These Terms and Conditions are incorporated into the Registration Form and any Membership is subject to these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
Please carefully read our Terms & Conditions before signing up for our classes, courses, offers, packs or memberships. Your use of this site and purchasing any of our services either on this site or in our studios will be subject to these terms & conditions which are subject to change at the discretion of Amrutha Bindu Yoga.
In case of any further questions, get in touch:
Classes are subject to availability but we will always do our best to accommodate you in your chosen class.
All classes must be prepaid.
Out of consideration for the trainer and other members, and also for your own safety (the warm-up is an important aspect of each class) please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may be denied admission.
- Class Packages are subject to limits of time. Please check the expiration date of your package before and after your enrolment.
- Class Packages may not be shared or transferred to other people.
- Class Packages are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances (determined on a case-by-case basis).
- We do not give refunds for missed or cancelled classes and for packages that are fully or partially used.
- Class packages may not be extended to accommodate business travel or vacation dates. In case of unexpected travel, issues at home, transport or other scenarios which are beyond our control, please understand that we cannot alter package validity. We encourage you to respect our policies to help serve you better and with no bias.
PERSONAL CLASS PACKAGES: We offer two packages –
- Monthly Classes: Regular engagement with a pre-agreed schedule.
- On-Demand Classes: Spontaneous engagement, yoga classes as needed (depending on the availability of the teacher).
A class under this package must be scheduled at least 24 hours ahead of the intended time-slot by sending a message or email to our official communication channels given below. Classes once scheduled, cannot be rescheduled. If you are unable to attend a scheduled class under this package, such class would be deemed as utilised. There would be no classes on public holidays, Sundays and on exceptional days when the classes the cannot be conducted owing to circumstances beyond our control, including teacher emergencies. We will make best efforts to keep you informed.
- Class-Packages may not be shared with or transferred to other people.
- We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
- Please disclose any injury, illness or discomfort that you may be facing to your teacher, prior to the commencement of a class. Amrutha Bindu Yoga will not be responsible for any injury, illness or other damage you may suffer as a result of nondisclosure of your existing condition.
- Amrutha Bindu Yoga reserves the right to refuse classes in case you are found to be in a physically and/or emotionally unfit to take the class.
- Amrutha Bindu Yoga firmly believes in providing a safe working environment to all its teachers, and your home or selected venue for personal classes is their workplace for the duration of your classes, and a respectful and appropriate behaviour with the teacher is expected at all times. If you behave inappropriately or harass any of our teachers, at any time, your entire package shall be forfeited, and where necessary, Amrutha Bindu Yoga reserves the right to initiate appropriate legal action against you.
WORKSHOPS & COURSES
- Full payment is required at time of registration.
- Absence to a workshop or event is non refundable.
- Workshop cancellations required a 48 hour email notice before the workshop takes place. Cancellation requests with less than 48 hours notice will not be honored unless we can fill your space. All refunds will incur a 20% administration fee, or you can get a full in-house credit for the same.
- Workshop cancellation requests must be requested by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshops and events could occasionally be cancelled by the Amrutha Bindu Yoga. If your event is cancelled you will be notified by email, and you will receive a full refund or full in-house credit if you so choose.
TEACHERS TRAINING & COURSES
- Application fees and/or deposit fees -when applicable- are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- After payment has been received if a request for cancellation is given with 7 days or more of commencement of a course or single module or section, you will receive a full refund minus a 25% for administrative and processing fees.
- After payment has been received if notice of cancellation is given with less than 7 days from commencement of a course or single module or section, a refund will not be possible but if requested, an account credit will be granted to make up by taking a future training. Such credit will be reduced by a 25% for administrative and processing fees, and will have an expiration time frame of one years from the starting day of the missed training or single module or section if taken separately.
- If we receive your cancellation request less than 7 days before the commencement of the event, or on the day of, or after the commencement of the event, a refund or credit will not be possible under any circumstances.
Requests must be sent by email to email@example.com